Sunday, April 29, 2012

The Pre Lude. Thoughts expressed on March 25th 2012

"You just need to reinvent yourself..." - Darlene Pacheco (one of my BFFs)



When I see something fading it only makes me want to cling on harder.  When I should just let it go because it's a battle that's already over but sometimes I like to kick dead horses just for fun. I guess I just want to prove myself wrong but I'm always right, it wasn't worth it. (Ego vs. Higher Self)

I just hate that I'm not worth the fight, worth the uncertainty. Why am I not worth a fucking chance? Is it because I've haven't taken a chance on myself? Am I insane? I keep writing about the same shit over and over. Nothing really changed. Is it because I'm looking for someone to change me? I guess I need to change myself. It's hard! I'm one stubborn hopeless romantic damn it. I don't want to have fear or be jaded. But I don't want to be made a fool. So what the fuck is the answer?

No comments:

Post a Comment