Tuesday, May 15, 2012

My Affirmation to Calm Anger

One of my bosses made me extremely upset today while speaking to him on the phone.  I had to take him to that ghetto university, well I wasn't that intense but I did give him a piece of my mind.  Let's just say he deserved it and in the end he apologized but I had to quickly change my negative energy to a more positive one.  I work with high school special ed kids and they notice everything, especially when I'm not in a good mood, which is very rare since I started working there.  They inspire me to be happy everyday.  Anyway here's a useful affirmation I like to read whenever I'm feeling angry with anyone. Enjoy.  

Be your
goofy,
 happy,
clever
self
Don't let them see you frown
Don't let them see you sweat


Your thoughts create your life


Always think
of yourself as
super lovable
and more love will come 
your way 

No comments:

Post a Comment