Thursday, May 17, 2012

Vivian Green - "Beautiful" This Song Goes Out To Every Guy That Broke A/My Heart

WARNING: THIS SONG CONTAINS NO BITTERNESS OR HATRED WHATSOEVER, IF ANYTHING IT'S QUITE THE OPPOSITE.  

"Beautiful" is a dope song that my wonderful friend and soon to be roommate Nikki (hey girl!) introduced me to.  I am a fan of Vivian Green's song "Emotional Roller Coaster," which used to embody the way I felt about my break ups with a few guys that came in and out of my life.  However, this song "Beautiful" is definitely a more mature outlook of letting someone you used to love go.  It's a song about a woman who is at peace with herself and the lyrics just takes the words right out of my mouth. It pretty much sums up what I would say to my ex-somethings, because I'm honestly happy without them in my life but wishing them the best.  



"I used to think that I could not bear you to be with anyone but me
 
But I been there, done that 

And since then I have come to think silly of that whole mentality
 
I still want to find love too
No it won't be with you
 
I wish for everyone to one day find happiness and love

Including you..."

 


No comments:

Post a Comment